MLSListings Inc thrives on innovation. That’s why we need big thinkers in our organization. So whether you’re in finance, operations, compliance or marketing, you’ll play an important part in taking our MLS to new levels.
To apply for any open positions, please send your resume to careers. To learn more about MLSListings Inc check out About MLSListings.
Customer Service Representative
MLSListings has an opening for Customer Service professionals who would enjoy answering all types of technical calls, chats and emails from Real Estate professionals, researching and identifying their technical issues, working in a lively, fast-paced environment. Superb call handling and customer service orientation is essential. Familiarity with Salesforce and cloud-based solutions is a big plus.
- Respond to incoming calls/email/chat and manage, prioritize and respond to customer issues, questions and complaints. Carefully diagnose and resolve subscriber hardware and software issues and questions
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- 4-6 years’ recent experience responding to technical questions in a Help Desk or Call Center setting
- Bachelor's degree in business, or other relevant area
- Highly developed sense of professionalism, integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong familiarity with Windows OS, Apple OS X, iOS, and Android
- Passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to handle complaints and difficult callers
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Has a strong work ethic and team player mentality, adaptable to change
MLSListings offers a casual, flexible and friendly work environment with an emphasis on learning and product training. This opening is a regular-full time position: includes full medical, dental, vision, 401(K) w/matching, paid vacation and a great place to work.
MLSListings has an opening for a Compliance Analyst who will support rules and regulations as they apply to subscribing and use MLSListings products and services, while work closely with the Real Estate community as customers and clients. Offering the highest level of service and support to inbound/outbound calls while answering questions and explaining the applicable rule on subscriber issues. Continually learning the MLS Rules and Regulations and various software applications used and/or supported by MLSListings is a key piece of this job. This position requires a strong sense of discretion, since issues are generally of a confidential nature and require frequent documentation via company policy and software systems.
- Answer incoming calls to Compliance department queue
- Respond in a timely fashion to subscriber requests for assistance
- Research issues submitted for review
- Document findings and results
- When a citation is required, issue and record citations; send copies to brokers
- Complete any voice mail, faxed or email customer requests
- Assist agents with application, website, new product, service questions and issues
- Complete necessary research to resolve customer issues using various avenues below:
- Discrete, able to manage sensitive and confidential information and situations
- Excellent phone etiquette and can handle high call /email volume
- 3-4 years’ customer service/phone support
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and self-directed
- Professional, friendly team orientation and willing to go the extra mile
- Proficient on MS Office and knowledge of CRM tracking systems Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the Real Estate Industry a plus
Bachelor's degree in business or similar discipline
Benefits include: Full medical, dental, vision, 401(K), gym and tuition reimbursement, generous PTO plan and paid holidays.
About MLSListings Inc
MLSListings Inc is the premier Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for Real Estate listings in northern California, representing the REALTOR® associations of Silicon Valley, Santa Clara, Central Valley, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Pajaro Valley, San Mateo and San Benito. MLSListings, a not-for-profit organization, represents more than 16,000 MLS subscribers in approximately 6,000 firms, in an area covering 28,000 square miles and facilitates more than $70 billion in annual real estate transactions. MLSListings is a leader in the development of Real Estate technology platforms, and maintains a no cost, public Real Estate search for homes for sale at www.mlslistings.com
For consideration for the above positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.