MLSListings Inc thrives on innovation. That’s why we need big thinkers in our organization. So whether you’re in finance, operations, compliance or marketing, you’ll play an important part in taking our MLS to new levels.
To apply for any open positions, please send your resume to careers. To learn more about MLSListings Inc check out About MLSListings.
Customer Service Representative
MLSListings has an opening for Customer Service professionals who would enjoy answering all types of technical calls, chats and emails from Real Estate professionals, researching and identifying their technical issues, working in a lively, fast-paced environment. Superb call handling and customer service orientation is essential. Familiarity with Salesforce and cloud-based solutions is a big plus.
- Respond to incoming calls/email/chat and manage, prioritize and respond to customer issues, questions and complaints. Carefully diagnose and resolve subscriber hardware and software issues and questions
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- 4-6 years’ recent experience responding to technical questions in a Help Desk or Call Center setting
- Bachelor's degree in business, or other relevant area
- Highly developed sense of professionalism, integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong familiarity with Windows OS, Apple OS X, iOS, and Android
- Passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to handle complaints and difficult callers
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Has a strong work ethic and team player mentality, adaptable to change
MLSListings offers a casual, flexible and friendly work environment with an emphasis on learning and product training. This opening is a regular-full time position: includes full medical, dental, vision, 401(K) w/matching, paid vacation and a great place to work.
About MLSListings Inc
MLSListings Inc is the premier Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for Real Estate listings in northern California, representing the REALTOR® associations of Silicon Valley, Santa Clara, Central Valley, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Pajaro Valley, San Mateo and San Benito. MLSListings, a not-for-profit organization, represents more than 16,000 MLS subscribers in approximately 6,000 firms, in an area covering 28,000 square miles and facilitates more than $70 billion in annual real estate transactions. MLSListings is a leader in the development of Real Estate technology platforms, and maintains a no cost, public Real Estate search for homes for sale at www.mlslistings.com
For consideration for the above positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.