MLSListings Inc thrives on innovation. That’s why we need big thinkers in our organization. So whether you’re in finance, operations, compliance or marketing, you’ll play an important part in taking our MLS to new levels.
To apply for any open positions, please send your resume to careers. To learn more about MLSListings Inc check out About MLSListings.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
MLSListings is currently searching for an innovative, talented Product Marketing Manager to define and execute its outbound product marketing strategy and requirements for its business analytics platform. You will be part of the driving force behind its product definition and will support existing products to ensure continuous market penetration and growth. In this position you will be the driver of the strategic, business, and operational efforts associated with your product. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will measure how well the product is performing in the market and how it impacts the business unit’s revenue and profit.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in SaaS and web applications, and is capable of picking up new knowledge in a short-time frame. You should be a strategic thinker, analytical, detail and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. You will need to be a highly motivated self-starter and likes to be hands-on in creating and executing marketing strategies and tactics. You should play a proactive role throughout the entire product life cycle to ensure achievement of revenue objectives for a product or product family. You must be an excellent communicator and build strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. This individual will be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Product Management, Customer Support, User Experience Designers, Engineers, Partners, and 3rd party vendors.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Product Management, engineering and other groups to drive the product’s go-to-market strategy. Drive the creation and promotion for compelling benefit-focused messaging and positioning for targeted user segments.
• Drive sales enablement. includes development of product introduction presentations, data sheets, webinars, web site content, and other sales tools.
• Experience working with demand generation programs and outbound marketing. Work with product management team to effectively position the solution, optimize the campaign strategy and serve as the primary content contributor for solution-driven marketing materials.
• Measure and refine effectiveness of integrated marketing program. Report on progress to leadership and key stakeholders
• Develop a deep understanding of our customers, buyer personas, and market segments. Creates internal positioning documents that will be used to develop external messages focused on each key buyer or persona. Able to identify market problems and user personas and recommend business needs and requirements.
• Work with product management and executive team to identify and support partnerships with key channel, technology, system integrator and industry partners.
• Works closely with Product Management and Development to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly in design specifications and in the construction of the product assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, and/or related field required.
• Previous experience developing and executing product marketing strategies.
• MBA a plus
Job Related Experience:
• Past experience in one or more areas: SaaS products and services, business analytics/statistics applications, B2B marketing
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in the product marketing discipline with formal PDLC experience
About MLSListings Inc
MLSListings Inc is the premier Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for Real Estate listings in northern California, representing the REALTOR® associations of Silicon Valley, Santa Clara, Central Valley, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Pajaro Valley, San Mateo and San Benito. MLSListings, a not-for-profit organization, represents more than 16,000 MLS subscribers in approximately 6,000 firms, in an area covering 28,000 square miles and facilitates more than $70 billion in annual real estate transactions. MLSListings is a leader in the development of Real Estate technology platforms, and maintains a no cost, public Real Estate search for homes for sale at www.mlslistings.com
For consideration for the above positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.